Recipe of the Month
Crock Pot Cheesy Bacon Ranch Chicken
- 4-5 Medium boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 packet dry ranch dressing seasoning
- 16oz sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 slices of bacon, cooked and chopped
Step 1. Add chicken and dry ranch seasoning to a crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
Step 2. Shred the cooked chicken and stir in sour cream, cheese and bacon. Serve on a bun, or with potatoes or rice
Seasonal Outdoor Tips
- Cool-season grasses should be mowed at 3″- 4″ during the summer, or as high as your blade will go, while warm-season grasses should be mowed at 2″-3″.
- Mulching grass clippings help keep moisture levels steady.
- Mow regularly, to prevent cutting more than 1/3 of the grass blade at a time.